So I went out and bought Plain White T's new CD today (the only one at Borders.) Thankfully, it does contain Hey There Delilah. And surprisingly, I rather like the other songs as well. I have favorites, of course, but none of them are skippable. I really like them! (The price was really nice--$10.99--which is only $1 more than Amazon! Impressive, considering the other CDs I looked at while there were all $18.99, which was yikes. Ouch.)

Bekah and I went to Goodwill this evening, where I--according to Dad--scored the best find yet. A Sheraton style (I think that's what he said) cherry one drawer nightstand/table--like, a real one. From the early 1800s. For $21. :)

The top is one piece of wood. It is a beautiful table. Of course Dad offered to buy it from me. I'm trying to decide whether or not to take his offer. :)

I really wanted it for my bedroom, but we'll see. He did offer me a trade, but I'm not sure it will fit. I'll have to measure.

We also got three bent back chairs (not old) for Ethan's craft table (we only needed two chairs, but they had three, so whatever) and not much else, other than a couple of CDs.

And the official wordcount for The Seventh Secret is 30,295.

Comments

Popular Posts