I wrote about 1000 words this morning, took my tomatoes to Mom and Dad's house (we're doing spaghetti sauce tomorrow), swapped my table for another one from Dad (and decided to do an even swap; he's given me so much in the way of furniture for free, I didn't feel right letting him pay for it), and loaded up the dehydrator with peaches. There are about 40 peaches left to do something with, though.

I also went out in the garden, pulled up a huge beet and a few others, picked more tomatoes and a cucumber, picked three peppers, and tried to prop up the tomato stakes that fell down. Next year, I'll definitely go back to the teepees. That way, at least they'll prop each other up.

Now I'm writing for a little bit, and then I'll put my Roma tomatoes in the oven to slow roast, and perhaps put some pizza dough in the bread machine. It's so nice outside that I may even go outside and do something too; I have grass-killing rugs to move, among other things.

I also have to clean my room, if that's what I'm going to do this weekend instead of the living room. We'll see about that, though.

TSS is currently at 31,292.

Comments

Popular Posts