Glorious coolness this morning! I have the windows open and the fans still moving air through the house. It was 78 when I went to bed last night, so the break didn't come until much later. Luckily, (or annoyingly, I should say) someone named Loki woke me up around 6am and I was able to cool down the house a bit.

It's about 75 in the office right now, and quite comfy. I'm going to enjoy it as long as it lasts.

I didn't get any auctions posted yesterday, more because it was much too hot up here to have the computer on over an extended period than anything else. So hopefully today will be an improvement in that respect.

(I do have to mow my grass, too, but we'll see about that.)

While looking back through the entries that mention Full Moon, I see that I really started it in 2003, and probably last read it in 2004. So it's a real oldie. It was officially started in March of 2003, and probably dropped a month later. But I'm now (after chopping off quite a bit) right back where I was with the wordcount. Current count: 12,803. Old wordcount: 12,664.

I reworked Edward's problem a bit; I made it so he can force himself to shift to human shape after the full moon, but only right around the full moon. That gives him about three days out of every month to be human.

(The premise was that he wasn't a werewolf, but that he was cursed to be human only at the full moon, not a wolf. I thought that would be more difficult, which proved to be the case, since it's kind of hard writing a non-verbal wolf character.) I'm introducing the villain now. She doesn't have a name quite yet. Oh, and there's a body stuffed in Edward's chimney. Evidently, his name is Louis. I'm not sure how he fits in, but he's essential to Edward's wards around the house to keep said witch out.

Comments

Popular Posts