Around 11pm last night, I got fed up with the noise of the air conditioners, turned them off even though it was humid, put the fans in the windows, and opened the damned windows.

I'm sure I've mentioned how much I hate air conditioning before.

And actually, the breeze was quite nice and after that (once I finally got to sleep), I slept quite well.

And had a somewhat dream about Full Moon, my 'different' werewolf story, which I wrote 12k of and abandoned for some reason back in 2004. So that might become my next book to write. I could wrestle with it quite contentedly until January if needed, since I'm caught up.

I don't think it's a Beth-Hill story, but it's hard to tell. I printed it out this morning, and I'm going to read it today and let it ferment a bit in my mind.

And then we'll see.

I am also rereading SYWTBAV in preparation to submit it.

Comments

Popular Posts