116,582 and done for the night. Chapter 32.

At the moment, I have three summaries written out for the next three chapters. Two of those might change a bit, but I have a good idea of what happens next for the next three chapters, at least. And I'm getting very vague glimpses of the ending. (Well, a bit more than vague, but nothing concrete yet.)

I also had to write out who got what chapter (POV, that is) for the last few chapters, so I didn't forget any storylines. Here's what it looks like:

16-Kyren
17-Althea
18-Gabriel
19-Lucas
20-Althea
21-Kyren
22-Lucas
23-Nathaniel
24-Kyren
25-Gabriel
26-Josiah
27-Nathaniel
28-Gabriel
29-Althea
30-Nathaniel
31-Kyren
32-Emle

I usually do this much sooner than now, but in truth, I've kept it pretty straight so far. I just don't want to forget something at this late date.

I'm going to take a pretty wild guess and say 130-135k for this one. I may be way off, but I don't think so.

This means, of course, that I'm nearly done. Haven't I said that before?!

It is 65 degrees outside, and quite cool. I am loving this! I could live with three months of this weather, and then a gradual move into winter... oh yeah.

Oh, and guess what came in the mail today? My seeds! Kudos to Seeds of Change for fast shipping. I'm impressed! Now I just have to wait a bit for the ground to dry out a little, and then I can plant--haha!

Comments

Popular Posts