I mowed the grass today, got overheated (or overhumidified, really) and haven't felt right for the rest of the day. :(

Argh.

So I had intended to finish the doll I've been working on and put her on auction tonight. However, it's really overcast outside at the moment, she's not done yet (lacking arms and legs and I'm working on her coat), and I just don't have the gumption to finish her tonight.

So I'm going to put her auction off for another week. And instead, I'm going to write, since BtH/HD is going quite swimmingly at the moment and I really, really, really, really, really want to get it done so my nice readers can read it and tell me everything that's wrong with it or anything that I've left out.

(By the way, if anyone else wants to be a beta reader, please let me know. At the moment, I only have two, Vicki and Grey.)

Comments

Popular Posts