I finally got the Seeds of Change website to work (up to a point, at least) this morning. I'm not sure what's going on, but Dad couldn't get it to work yesterday either, so it wasn't just me.

Here is what I ordered:

1 PACK, LETTUCE, LOOSELEAF, RED DEER TONGUE
1 PACK, LETTUCE, LOOSELEAF, EMERALD OAK
1 PACK, BROCCOLI, EARLY GREEN
1 PACK, PEA, SNAP, SUGAR
1 LIVE, GARLIC, SOFTNECK, CHILEAN SILVER -1/2 LB.
1 LIVE, GARLIC, HARDNECK CHESNOK RED - 1/2 LB.

We'll see about the broccoli and the peas. I should be able to pick lettuce, though; I like to eat it small anyway.

And I ordered garlic! Yay! They were almost sold out. The garlic won't be shipped until mid-September, so I have plenty of time to figure out where I'm going to put it. And I need to read up on garlic, because it may be easy to grow, but I obviously want it to stick around...

It rained twice yesterday, and last night as well. Obviously I'm not going to get my cranberry beans picked this weekend. Now they have to dry out again. Argh! And of course, since it was only a 20% chance of rain yesterday, I hung Mabel's rug and Mabel's blanket (yes, she has a blanket of her own to chew on) out on the line, where they promptly got rained on. Three times! Ah well.

Comments

Popular Posts