The office door is now open permanently, I think, unless we have a setback. Zoey met Loki this morning (officially; I'm not sure if she saw him before or not) and wasn't amused at all. Mabel met Loki too. Mabel was good, but Loki tried to claw my shoulder down to the bone. Or at least that's what it felt like.

And of course no one wanted to walk around Mabel or close to Mabel at the time and show Loki that she wasn't really a BIG SCARY DOG.

I have the next couple of scenes of BtH/HD in my head. They are the type of scenes that need to be written at once, I think, so I'll be working on the computer and sitting here at my desk a lot this weekend. Once I get over that hurdle, I'm pretty sure things will fall into place. I'm still fighting a bit with the timeline, but I'm going to try to make it work.

But before I start writing, I have two things that have to get done this weekend. And since tomorrow is Burlington, I'm going to finish the first thing this morning, start finishing up the second thing as well, and then I'll have the rest of the weekend to write. At least that's the idea, so I'd better get to work.

The Wolf River apples are ripe too, so I'll be going to Mom and Dad's later to help out with them. I love Wolf River apples. They are lip-puckering tart. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts