All I want to do today is sit out on the porch swing on the front porch and enjoy the weather. It's that nice outside.

However, I can't do that and get the things on my to-do list done, now can I? So at the moment, I'm trying to decide what to do next, since I just finished up the side porch (and put away my pots while I was at it--dumping all the water out that would make great mosquito breeding grounds!)

I do have to go to Mom and Dad's sometime--I'm just trying to decide on when. I have to get the rest of the mulch for Ethan's garden and find my cat carrier. But I also have a lot of stuff to do here as well, like the dishes. Ugh. :(

And I do have to mow my grass sometime this weekend too. And a lot of other things, some important, others not.

Still, it was nice to sit out on the porch swing with a kitten drowsing in my lap for a little while, watching the goldfinches flit among the sunflowers in the garden.

Two nights ago, I saw a hummingbird land on my electric wire and it sat there for a good ten minutes before flying off to sip hibiscus nectar. Ah, nature.

Comments

Popular Posts