So Loki it is. He likes the name. (Okay, he flicked his ear at me when I asked.) We cuddled on the porch a bit this evening, and I made him a vet appointment for Tuesday morning (that's the earliest they had, and that's fine.) So cross your fingers that he doesn't have feline leukemia or anything contagious so he can come stay inside with everyone else (but Cleo, of course.) He purrs a mile a minute, but I have yet to hear him meow.

Now, of course, I'll be worried about him being outside. But he is spending the majority of his time on the porch, which is absolutely fine with me.

I should be writing right now, but instead I'm working on something I've been wanting to make for a while... What's life without a little cat hair for breakfast?

(Dog hair coming soon...)

Comments

Popular Posts