Well, Loki and I are back from the vet. Good news--he was negative to both FIV and Feline Leukemia, so he gets to stay inside. Interesting news--he's not as young as I thought. He's 4 months old! He already has his adult teeth, even.

I seriously couldn't believe he's so old already. He's so tiny! I don't think he'll end up being another 14-lb Pooh at all.

At the moment, the girls (Chloe and Misty, so far) are trying to get into my office to see the new arrival. But I'm planning to leave him in here for a few days, just to make sure he knows how to use the litterbox (he hasn't yet) and that he's settling in okay.

Hopefully he won't (somehow) manage to destroy my computer, because I do have to go to work today. :(

(Chloe just stuck her entire paw under the door. What do you bet that she'll have the door open by the time I get home from work? Argh!)

Anyway, just an update.

Comments

Popular Posts