I did actually get a lot done this weekend. Not enough, but a lot.

Last night, I started thinking about the craft shows. Here's my list so far:

--12 freeform button Christmas Trees (4 large, 4 medium, 4 small)
--12 woven scarves
--12 crocheted hats
--5 cashmere art dolls
--5 Santas (2 large, 3 small)
--12 pairs of recycled wool baby booties/slippers (I'm getting a pattern for these and they should use up some of my extra sweaters-for-fabric)
--5 recycled wool bears (the small pattern, I think)
--5 tape-woven dog leashes (6 foot, I think)
--12 flower pincushions (but find some sand to put in them to weight them better)
--photo prints
--notecards from my photos
--"give a cup of tea" notecards
--recipe cards? (in packs? Do people use these anymore?)
--books, of course. I might have a new one out by then; we'll see.

Absent from my booth this year will be all jewelry. I don't think I'm even going to do any earrings. I had an idea about the flower pincushions, and to make larger ones for small pillows. We'll see about that. I'm planning to have photo prints (probably 8x10s) and notecards, of course. I really want to do my "cup of tea" notecards, and maybe recipe cards, too. I may just do a few of those to see how they sell, since they are easily reprinted.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
That's an ambitious list! :)

Of course, I'm most interested in the dolls. I can't wait to see them. Each one always has such a distinct personality.

Popular Posts