Now that I have high-speed internet, I can do something I've always wanted to do--order larger prints of some of my photos. Now, I am not a professional photographer or anything, but I think I take good photographs with my lovely camera, and I know I get compliments on my notecards all the time (and have had requests for prints, too.)

So I searched online to find out where the semi-pros go to get their photos developed. There were a couple of choices, but the one that kept popping up was... wait for it... Walgreens.com.

Seriously! I was dubious, but thought it would be worth the money to see how a couple of prints looked. So I ordered two 11x14" prints and one 16x20".

The 16x20" print came today.

It was this photo.

And it's fabulous. Like, drop-dead gorgeously crisp and clean and... professional looking. Like, you can see the individual little hairs on the bud in minute detail.

How cool is that?!

Now, the question will be--does anyone actually buy photographic prints?

Comments

Popular Posts