Just one more picture for this evening; this was my loaf of sourdough bread. The only thing I'm not happy about with this recipe is that my slashes don't end up showing up much at all, but at least this time it rose evenly with no odd shaped bursts. In fact, it's quite the tasty looking (and tasting) loaf of bread!

My next loaf will be an attempt at Honey French--this particular recipe doesn't have any sweetener at all, and I'd really like to make my Honey French as sourdough, so we'll see how that works out.

I did the dough in the bread machine again, since I was in the middle of juicing tomatoes and didn't have my baking table cleared enough to knead dough.

And I did make pizza, too, with from-scratch sauce made from freshly juiced tomatoes, of course. Mmmmm. It was yummy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks so good I can almost smell it! I do love fresh bread...one of my favorite smells. And I can see your slashes just fine.
Jennifer said…
This starter makes really good bread, too. I know you can see the slashes, but they aren't correct. Yes, I'm picky. :)

Popular Posts