Almost forgot to post this weekend's list of things to do.

(And I'm leaving a couple of things off because Whippoorwill is a priority this weekend, due to the rewrite. At the moment, I'm working on getting as much crossed off as possible by 2pm so I can mow the grass (provided it doesn't start raining) and then write. The items that are not on this weekend's list aren't urgent.)

Saturday:

--Fold and put away towels, blankets, etc.
--Clean out litterboxes (next on the list.)
--Write Whippoorwill (I wrote for an hour and a half this morning; more this afternoon. I am over 10k, close to 11k, with a plot and everything feels good so far.) (Wrote again @ lunch.) (Wrote again when I took a break, had to charge Josephine, I will be writing again in a moment, here, and I am going to count this as crossed off for today.)
--Pay bills (leftover from last week, doing now.)
--Take out the rest of my plants (I started this, but didn't finish.)(Still working on this slowly. There aren't that many plants, really. Hibiscus is out. Orange is not. I am not looking forward to that.)
--Laundry (is in the washer)
--Write "Brigade" post for Wednesday (if you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out!) (If I don't get this done this weekend, it's not a big deal. I know what I'm going to write about, and it's not due until Wednesday.)
--Update credit card w/GoDaddy (trying to do now; I can never remember my account information for this)
--MOW GRASS (front is done) (started doing the tall grass the neighbor's guy isn't mowing with the trimmer, because it was too wet when I was mowing. Ran out of string. Deferred. Expecting to do the back tomorrow, and hopefully get more string.) (Back is done. I didn't trim.)
--Mix up a load of dirt (not going to happen today.)
--Pot up tomatoes (not going to happen today. If I wait a couple of days, I will have more stuff to pot up, so I am thinking about doing it all at once.)
--Make something for brunch on Sunday (I'm going to make apple crisp in the crock pot, so that can go on Sunday morning, actually. Moving this task.)
--Bake bread (might just bake bread for brunch, even. Nope, not going to do that.) But I'm about ready to start the bread, so crossing this off now.

It is too wet to till the garden again.

Sunday:


--Make apple crisp in crock pot for brunch @ Mom & Dad's house
--Take out garbage (decided not to; the garbage can isn't full enough. Next week, though.)
--Mother's Day brunch @ Mom and Dad's house
--Write Whippoorwill (now over 16k.)

Next weekend is going to be even more interesting; there is nothing going on Saturday, but Sunday we have Burlington and a bridal shower (for Bekah) to go to. And then, I think things will settle down for a little while.


Update @ 3:09pm Saturday--the front is mown, and most of the side. If I don't get the back mown today, I'm not going to cry about it; the front is the most important. It's not supposed to rain again until Wednesday, so I could do it Monday if I don't get home in time tomorrow (since the mower is now charging. I really have to get better at charging it before I mow.)

Comments

Popular Posts