I went to help Mom with the strawberry jam this afternoon, so I didn't get to every room I wanted to, cleaning-wise. How could I pass up strawberry jam?

But I'm home now, and while I might not get out in the garden to mulch this evening, I'm going to finish sweeping the hallway and stairs (and the last bits of the living room) after I eat supper. And then I'm going to do the dishes and write.

I did not get my bread baked, either, but I think I can manage to bake a loaf of bread sometime during the week if I start it right when I get home.

I am drinking apple mint tea. Drying leaves for the fall/winter will be on my list for the weekend, because it's perfect right now, and I want to gather leaves before it starts to bloom. Lemon balm, too, I'm sure. And I do have some bergamot; I'm going to grab some of that while I'm at it. (I have to do that while I'm home, because it takes no time at all to dry the leaves and I can't leave them in the dryer too long.)

Comments

Popular Posts