A small update:

--Whippoorwill version 3.0 is over 16k at the moment. I have gotten quite a bit written this weekend, oh yes. Started the rewrite on Thursday, that's about 4k per day, not counting the rest of this evening. Not too bad at all. (Some is old stuff; that was mostly Thursday. Everything else has been new, though, and will continue to be new.)

--I am learning some interesting things about my characters. Yay!

--The grass is mown, but I didn't get the trimming done. The backyard was really too wet still to mow, but I did it anyway. It was actually muddy in the back corner. My mower clogged twice, which was impressive, given the fact that it was really wet grass.

--Can I really eat apple crisp for supper and get away with it?

--I really need to buy more cheese. And I'm out of eggs.

--I'm going to have to resow my zucchini, because only two came up, and that's not even close to being enough. I also had very low germination from the yellow crookneck squash, too.

--If Whippoorwill continues the way it is, I should be back up to where I stopped in version 2.0 by the end of the week at the very latest. Someone remind my subconscious that this novel isn't owed anywhere, or expected anywhere, and that it's okay to take my time writing it, will you? Because it isn't listening to me...

--I volunteered to make carrot cake cupcakes for the bridal shower next Sunday. With my carrot cake recipe, and colored cream cheese icing. Yum!

Comments

Grey said…
Apple crisp sounds like a perfect supper! :)
Jennifer said…
It was. :)

It had flaxseed in it, too, so it was good for me. Right?!?! :)

Popular Posts