Today is cleaning day, and bread baking day (I have fridge dough in the fridge to use, too; might make a pizza with fresh garlic scapes! I can't believe my garlic is so big already, but then again, it's almost June!) and also laundry day. I'm going to clean before I get dressed and take a shower, because well, I'm just going to get dirty, you know?

So far, I've cleaned up in the loom room and I'm working in the living room. There is a small pile of stuff that needs to go upstairs into various rooms. I'm actually going to dust, too, and then sweep the floors. Then I'll move into the entry room, kitchen, and laundry room.

Mabel already spent an hour outside, now she is inside, sleeping*.

I also hope to finish mulching what is planted in the garden, too. And write. I didn't get to Whippoorwill yesterday at all; I'm blaming that on the storm.




*she was sleeping outside, too.

Comments

Popular Posts