For the past few weekend mornings, I haven't been able to sleep much past 7am. That's not a terrible thing--I can take my time in the mornings if I have somewhere to go later on, and I'm not rushed. But on days that I don't have to go anywhere and the storms last night kept me up way past my bedtime? (Although we had no real storms here; just the threat of one.) I could have slept a bit longer this morning.

I do like it that my bedroom faces north and east, though. I get the morning sunlight, which is a great alarm clock. But 7am? Oh well.

I didn't get everything mulched last night because of the thunder, and the approaching storm which never really came. So I'll work out there again today and hopefully get it done. I also started putting up the trellis string; I'm using some pink bias tape from the ribbon purchase that I will probably never use for anything else. (Yes, pink. I don't normally do pink, so it would have just sat there in my supplies, so I figured I could get rid of it quickly that way.)

And I do have a list for this weekend; it's rather short. Obviously I forgot to post it. It's a bit late to do that now, I think.

Comments

Popular Posts