--Heart's Desire is currently #44 at Fictionwise. I really hate it that the updates on the bestseller list seem to be random. But oh well, HD broke the top 50! That's phenomenal, considering who is in the top 50.

--I made manure tea today to water my seedlings. Thanks, Cocoa. I knew you were here for a reason.

--I am going to have barbecue chicken pizza for supper.

--My order from Raintree did not come, and I doubt it will come this late, so I am going to have to plant stuff during the week. ARGH.

--The garden is ready to till, but I still need oil and gas for the tiller, so I will be tilling tomorrow after work. And then, planting!

--All the beans are up except the asparagus beans which were freebie leftovers from last year's stock.

--If the asparagus beans don't come up, then I guess I'll just plant the lima beans there, thus leaving room for the cucumbers inside the trellis. Lots and lots of room for cucumbers.

--I am just about ready to lug my orange tree outside, I think. I have dirt left from mixing it up today, and I could actually repot it right now. Of course, we all know what happened the last time I tried that. Maybe this time will be different... wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts