Okay, read two books wasn't on my list of things to do this weekend, but heck. I decided to indulge myself a little. I read the second and third books of the Connor Grey series by Mark Del Franco--very good books, by the way. I hope there are more of them forthcoming.

I also did the dishes, checked the remaining tomatoes in the garden (unchanged), started the laundry, found more strawberries out back (not complaining), pulled a few weeds, and decided it was much too hot to work outside. That was earlier; I'm sure it's going to start cooling off soonish.

Jessica is coming on Monday to mow my lawn, so I won't have to do that. Yay!

Comments

Sean McLachlan said…
It's always OK for a writer to take a reading break, as long as there's no deadline looming! Sometimes I feel my writing career has actually limited my reading. Most of my reading is research for various nonfiction projects. I actually look forward to international flights as giving me time to curl up with a good novel!

Popular Posts