I decided to check the tiller last night after getting home from work, because I could have tilled a couple of test strips to see if I was right and that the ground would be definitely ready to till today.

Unfortunately, I could not start the tiller. Dad's going to look at it--hopefully it will be something easy like a spark plug or something. Otherwise, I am SOL, because I need a tiller to work up the garden to plant my seeds, etc., etc., and the time window for planting seeds is quickly approaching.

Now, part of this is my fault since I forgot to take the tiller inside for the winter. But it's also very annoying to have it suddenly not work, too. :(

Needless to say, I wasn't in a great mood last night. I did not do yoga (completely forgot, honestly) but I did cross two things off my list, at least.

Comments

Popular Posts