The cucumbers (15--Double Yield, Straight 8, Japanese Climbing, White Wonder, and one measley Lemon) are planted, and I also planted the seven tomatoes I had left of the ten Emily gave me. (The birds ate the other three, including the cherry. Damn them.)

I moved all the seedlings except the basil, which is still in the aquarium, off the porch and to the back where I planted the currants and the blueberries. I had planted some extra pepper plants in a pot and nothing is harming those, so hopefully my seedlings will be okay too.

I didn't get the squash planted; my back isn't happy tonight along with my sinuses (probably because of how I had to sleep last night.) And now my voice is getting all hoarse. Grrrrrrrr.

The last time I tried to trick the birds and get them away from the porch, it took them two days to figure out where I had put the cat food. I really don't have any other place to put it that won't force me to do some serious unlocking and/or movement of things early in the morning, which is not ideal at all. So I'm not sure what I want to do about that. Grrrrrrrrr.

Comments

Popular Posts