I'm going to try something new for the next 100 days project since my weekend lists have been going quite well lately. My biggest problem with getting things done is getting stuff done during the week; it seems I don't have enough time, when I know I really do have enough time to do at least one thing per day, depending on the thing, of course.

So, from now on, whatever's left on my weekend list (weather permitting, of course) will be placed on the weekly list. And since there are only five weekdays, I'm going to limit the list to five items only after this week, because I didn't do this last week and I had one thing leftover from the week before last.

Left on the list from April 25th & 26th:

--Finish the blue scarf

Left on the list from May 2nd & 3rd:

--Till garden (weather permitting) YAY! YIPPEE!
--Clean/Organize bedroom & my hallway (partially done, progressing)
--Take out plants (and don't pull out my back while taking out plants)
--Finalize the 2009 garden plan done, hopefully.

Not leftover, but new:

--Clean up cat food in loom room

I'm going to add the following, because I have to do them anyway:

--Pay bills (what is due)
--Do yoga once per day
--Do dishes every day Monday

Anything leftover will be added to the next weekend's list, etc., until it gets finished and crossed off.

(I'm not putting "write Whippoorwill" on here because I always write during the week; it's on the weekends that I sometimes ignore the WIP.)

Comments

Popular Posts