Garden and other stuff update:

--Tilled garden! Wow, the dirt looks so nice and dark brown!

--(Tiller got stuck on a root only once! Didn't clog at all, but I did clean it out after untangling it from the root. Yay!)

--Yes, I stopped two places and got oil and gas. And a gas can. Yes, another one. I didn't want to have to go back out. Oh well. It's easier to pour and has an environmental spout anyway, unlike the other one.

--Planted the other border row (annual poppies, more okra (saved seed from last year), some basil for the heck of it, nasturtiums, edible chrysanthemums, beets, and carrots all together.)

--The asparagus beans look like they are coming up slowly, so I will halve the trellis and plant the lima beans in the middle. The cucumbers can still go on either side and do whatever they want to do.

--Tomorrow, I should be planting my Raintree order (see below) and also squash. And a couple of tomatoes.

--My order from Raintree did not come. Now, UPS is saying it's in Illinois. What's it doing there? Rescheduled delivery for tomorrow. Hopefully, nothing will be dead by the time it gets here.

--Amazon informed me that it shipped part of my order today, and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Yeah, right, I thought, until I checked the UPS website and saw that is actually supposed to happen. See, they can ship fast with Super Saver Shipping when they want to. (Of course, the stuff involved is not the whole order and is coming from the Lexington warehouse, so. Not far away. The rest of it hasn't been shipped yet.)

--My throat is rather scratchy (it started at work today) and my ears were stopped up today. I'm pretty sure it's sinus-related, although not like before, thank goodness.

--I picked 25 strawberries this evening! I only ate three, see why above.

--I am considering just washing my feet off and taking a shower tomorrow morning, because I don't really want to wait for my hair to dry before I go to bed tonight. Hrm.

Comments

Popular Posts