Well, I tilled the little garden, or what parts of it are tillable, planted six tomatoes in the little garden (replacements from Em), determined that I can fit 15 tomatoes in the little garden, mulched said tomatoes, around the potatoes, and trimmed out the fake strawberries, planted the squash in the big garden, started to mulch in front of the blackberries, picked strawberries (about 20), and that was after I spent the afternoon watching Elsa. I'm tired now, but not too tired. I still have to do the dishes (I cleaned out the fridge earlier) and write a bit before bed. I also have to plug in the lawnmower for the night.

I think that's all I have to do, at least. I think taking it easy yesterday really helped me get over this cold of mine; I feel a lot better today.

Made my pork roast in my crock pot, and the meat is falling off the bone like crazy. It worked out great! I will divvy that up tomorrow, some will be frozen.

It's very humid outside, although the humidity has slackened off a bit. I am hoping the rain will hold off until the grass is mown tomorrow. We shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts