Over 22k now, and still going. We're getting some action (finally.)

I'm not sure if this book is a Beth-Hill book or not; I don't think anyone familiar will show up either way. It will be in the Full Moon classification (related, but not included in the actual series.)

(Meaning: No Wild Hunt.)

Otherwise, I spent way too much time online last night looking for a replacement for my Tupperware insulated tumbler/cup thingy that I use every single day and whose lid is now wonky and won't hold a seal. I tried to find one on ebay last night, just for visual purposes, but I can't even find one there. Unfortunately, the one I picked up at the rummage sale the other week doesn't have a lid or I'd be set.

See, I bring my tea to work every morning. I usually just rinse out my Tupperware thingy and wash it out on the weekends. Thus, it gets pretty stained, so I need something that I can use that I can clean easily, unlike a SIGG bottle or one of those types.

Did I mention that my Tupperware thingy is 32oz? It seems no one makes a stainless steel or what-have-you 32oz easily cleaned insulated drink bottle/thermos. The closest I've found is a Thermos "Hydration Bottle" that is 22 ounces. Argh. And I'm not sure about the lid on that one; not a single online vendor had a good view of how the lid works. Or how large the opening is or how easy it is to clean.

I have used the same Tupperware thingy for years--like 10 or more years--replacing them as I find them at Goodwill and such, because the last time I actually looked at a price, they were close to $20. If I'm going to pay $20 for something, let's just have it last forever and not be made out of plastic, ok? And now, I can't find them at all. *Grumble*

Edit: Oh, look. Here's the one I have. I didn't know what it was called, evidently. Still, I'd much rather get away from plastic. Argh!

Comments

Grey said…
Would a glass quart jar work?
Jennifer said…
You know, if I could find a drink lid that fit a glass jar, I wouldn't mind it so much. And I'd have to make some sort of insulating cover for it, since it's hot tea I'm talking about. (I didn't specify hot or cold tea in my post. oops!)

I did find a 16oz Thermos stainless steel tumbler type travel mug at Meijer today, along with another tumbler type one specifically for tea. It's cute. :)

Popular Posts