Weekend List (so far):

--Write Brigade post for Wednesday! (Already my turn again? Time flies!)
--Till little garden (what there is of it to till, at least.)
--Plant squash. (I really, really want to plant the squash in the little garden. I think I have enough room.) however, I planted them in the big garden after all.

--Mow the grass (it's that time again.)
--Bunny out of house! (this is getting to be a priority.) probably won't happen this weekend, though.
--Laundry (this probably doesn't have to be on the list since I do it every week, but I like to cross things off.)
--Do dishes (alas, this is back on the list since I haven't done the dishes all week long.)

--Bake bread (Monday)
--Make something for meeting @ work on Tuesday (I'm thinking German Potato Salad, which, in my opinion, is the only kind of potato salad that should be in existence.)
--Write Whippoorwill (which is actually going well. I had to cut a little bit and rework a little bit, but I'm actually getting the feeling that this will be a long, involved novel. Which is fine with me.) wrote on Saturday.
--I'm sure I will add more, since it's a three-day weekend and this is a short list, really. The only thing I have added is 'dig up apple mint and replant before mowing it down again.'

Comments

Grey Walker said…
I do love German potato salad.

But I have to humbly put in a vote for keeping the Italian style, too -- potatoes, tomatos, green beans, lots of basil, and vinaigrette.
Jennifer said…
Ok, I'll give you that one. :) Although I have not heard of that combination, it sounds good!

I was thinking of the nasty yellow potato salad.

Popular Posts