Since last week's list went so well, I'm going to post this week's list too. It's supposed to rain off and on all weekend, but I'm still hoping to get some work done outside. So, without further ado:

Weekend List:

Weather permitting:
--Clean up in garden Yay!
--Till garden (this probably won't happen, it's too wet) About two days of dry weather and I could till. Darn it all. :(
--Clean up in flowerbed It's good enough; it looks a lot better than it did.
--Trim around flowerbed
--Trim around garden, etc.



--Do yoga (Saturday & Sunday) Did not do yoga Saturday, but I walked to church and worked outside. I'm counting that activity as exercise. I'm going to plan to do yoga tonight before bed. (written on Sunday.) Crossing this off now, since I'm about to do it.
--Clean/Organize bedroom & my hallway working on this, and still working on this but making progress in my bedroom.
--Post on Plethora
--Write Whippoorwill (currently 28k and some change) (wrote on Saturday) crossing off for Sunday, since that's what I'm going to do after yoga.
--Finish "The Next 100 Days" list (done, here it is.)
--Take out plants (hey, a rainy weekend is a good time to do this!)
--Do not pull out back while taking out plants, especially orange tree
--Order currants/blueberries/other stuff to put around big garden (Did I really order two more blackberries? Ack! But they were cheap! And lingonberries, too? You betcha! (And wintergreen, which was on sale, and I've been wanting to order it for the shady spot under the dogwood/redbud tree for years.)
--Finalize the 2009 garden plan working on this
--Bake bread almost ready to do this, and it's now done.
--Lunches for next week? I'm going to just get some salad stuff at Kroger, I think. I am in a salad mood.
--(Laundry is done) although I did more laundry than I thought I would have to.
--Help pack up rummage sale (Saturday late afternoon)

Comments

Popular Posts