I have a very long list of things to do this weekend, so expect posts of new weavings! And other stuff as well, since next weekend is Craft Show #1.

I've found a way to not receive all the political calls at my house, other than take the phone off the hook. This is one instance where dial-up is a blessing! Since no one else calls me anyway, I mean. I disconnected while I ate supper and my phone rang three times. But it's almost over!

I can't imagine how many knocks on my door I'll get this weekend. Ugh. :(

I had a thought earlier, and I might have to act on it eventually. I would like to make a loom out of recycled materials. Like, old furniture parts. I have those two nice oak pillars already, and a bunch of other stuff I could use; I just think I could make a very unique loom out of interesting items. I'll have to think on this a bit more, because I'm not quite sure how I would put it all together without having to actually do major woodworking, which I'm not prepared to do. But we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts