It's rummage sale time, and although I was only up there for about two hours last night, I was really tired when I got home. Whew! Sorting through everything is a chore. We did find a small pile of stuff worth posting on ebay. So far.

And, so far, nothing is screaming to go home with me. Dare I hope? I mean, sure, there are a couple of books there I wouldn't mind owning, but nothing major so far. Considering I usually spend--on average--$50 at the rummage sale, that's rather remarkable.

I'll be back there tonight with everyone else--for a bit, at least, after the financial class at church. This week is pretty much full that way, and unfortunately I have to work until 5pm all week long. But it's only one week, and I'll survive.

I did, however, go to Goodwill on my lunch break yesterday. I was looking for a large pillow for Mabel, which I didn't find, but I found something cool instead: an actual honest-to-goodness antique yellowware mug. For 50 cents, even! One just like it is listed at $75 online. I think I got a good deal. :) And I'll probably keep it, because I did go through my mugs again and got rid of some of the ones I never use. And a small mug collection is not a bad thing at all.

I will have to remember to observe Buy Nothing Day today, though. So far this week, financial-wise, things are pretty good.

Comments

Popular Posts