Goal for today is to finish the entry room, carry everything that needs to go upstairs upstairs, work in the kitchen, and work in the laundry room. If I can get all three rooms done today, then that will leave the bathroom and the dining room left to do downstairs. I'm not sure I can, though; we'll see.

It would be nice to say that the dining room would only take a day, but I'm not sure I can say that without being dead to the world the next day. :) Again, it's a "we'll see" issue.

To cut down on the treks upstairs, I'm going to try to remember to grab something each time I walk upstairs, that will help, I think. I should have done that yesterday, but I wasn't thinking along the lines of twenty trips up and down the stairs.

The new weaving (scarf or wrap) is really neat looking. I'll have to take a picture later on. It's all one color, but there's a definite diagonal pattern if you look at it one way, and the same thing does not occur if you look at it the other way. Weird. I'm not sure why it's doing that, but I'm also not complaining.

I'm also probably going to have beans to pick today, and maybe another zucchini.

Comments

Popular Posts