I slept in this morning--well, I was awake at 6am and decided to stay in bed and listen to the birdsong outside for a while, so I wasn't really sleeping. Then I got up and started cleaning off the kitchen table and my baking table in preparation for Dad arriving with my new ceiling fan.

This will hopefully be the last ceiling fan I buy for the kitchen. :)

It was a "5 minute installation" fan, but we think they left a zero off the 5, because it took about an hour to install. But even then, it looks nice and it's larger than the white one, and it will do just fine.

Then Dad helped me move the gray table upstairs, and then we also moved the grandmother clock (I think it's a grandmother clock; it's not a grandfather clock but it's big) to the upper hallway.

I decided to move the gray table upstairs for ebay stuff because it is a nice table and I didn't want to ruin it by putting it outside on the porch. So now I'll have to rethink the porches a bit since I won't be swapping tables around. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Now, I'm going to write for an hour or so, finish up in this room, and then work in the living room, putting it back together.

Comments

Popular Posts