I got a bit of a late start, due to a storydream that caught me this morning, but I did ride my bike around town to check out the yard sales. There weren't all that many, and I didn't buy anything at the yard sales. I bought stuff at the farmer's market instead.

Two cucumbers, because mine are tiny yet, and two double orange daylilies.

Here's how I looked riding down the road with two very tall daylilies in my back baskets:


And here's the lovely flower:

Since the pots wouldn't fit in my baskets, we took them out of the pots and put the root balls in plastic bags. So I had to plant them right away, in the flowerbed on the other side of the garden. Then I weeded a bit in that section and got rid of some more crab grass. (Ick!)

And then, even though I picked enough green beans last night to eat for supper, I noticed there were more to pick, so this was my harvest from today:


Yes, the zucchini is a little small, but it's still going to be delicious! And there will be more in a couple of days. :)

And it just sprinkled a bit! Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts