Burlington was today. There were a lot of people there, but definitely not a lot of people set up. And I only spent $20! I can't complain.

The last thing I bought was this rack, which will be very handy for the craft shows. It was $4, and it folds for storage. I guess my pictures are backwards. Oh well!

I found this rack at a yard sale afterwards for 50 cents. It will be nice for the craft shows too.

This was my find of the day--a really nice large cast iron soup pot marked "Made in USA" on the bottom--for $15. And it weighs 14lbs, so that was almost a dollar a pound!

And Grey--I know you said you wanted some wooden spools, and I know I said I'd look through mine (which I haven't gotten to yet) but I found all of these for $1--are you interested?


Afterwards, we went to the Farmer's Market. I bought a bunch of small round purple eggplant, and nothing else, although the blackberries looked nice (but $4/pint! Ouch! $6/quart would have gone better for me, at least.) Now, I'm at home, where I will be making burritos for lunches for next week (my beans have been soaking), doing the laundry, the dishes, and paying a couple of bills. I also hope to finish my shawl tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts