I have a lot to do this weekend, and most of it is cleaning or garden-related. I have cucumbers to pickle, zucchini and squash to process, beans to freeze, and maybe even spaghetti sauce to make! Since it's going to be nice all weekend long, I am also baking bread (not in the bread machine, that is.) And I will be working in my bedroom and hallway, and generally picking up around the house. I also have to buy some cat litter and clean out the litterboxes. Among other things.

Next weekend will be pretty busy, so I'm hoping I can get a lot done this weekend so I don't feel as if I'm behind by the end of next weekend.

So I definitely don't expect to get as much writing done this weekend as I did last weekend. That's fine with me. My wrists need a bit of a break anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts