Finally updated my bibliography. Everything is current as far as I can tell. Some of the fonts are wonky; I really need to rework the whole page eventually and fix things, but I'm not going to do that right now.

I am past 32k in Transformation. Added one old chapter and wrote one and a half (I'm writing the second one now.)

This means, of course, that I'm not getting much done in the way of cleaning. However, I've been writing Transformation on and off for over a year now (well, the previous version, at least) and I'd really, really, really like to get it done? Really, really, really, really? Pretty please? (Note to my subconscious: I am seriously enjoying writing this version. So, thanks.)

But what I have cleaned is not a mess again, at least, and I do plan to get some auctions posted this weekend! Yay! Because I really have to get started on those as well.

Last night I made chili for supper, and I had it for lunch and supper (yes, it's that good) today as well. I had every intention of having a salad for supper tonight, but it was Very Cold in the kitchen, so I decided to be warm instead. Maybe I will take the salad fixings to work tomorrow for lunch. There's an idea!

Comments

Popular Posts