So next Sunday there's a baby shower for Bekah, and I was trying to figure out what to make Mya (Mya Lillian, if I remember correctly.) I had every intention of making a bear, because, well, I make bears, but then I thought, hey, why not?

I'll give Mya a puppy instead:


I am pretty sure her name is Rosie.


Specifics: Old, old pattern in a very old craft book. Recycled cotton sweater tank top, gusset underneath and underside of ears are recycled red and pink striped flannel. Recycled flannel ribbon round her neck, Hot pink cashmere nose.

Since this was my first time making this pattern, I think she turned out quite nice!

Comments

Unknown said…
That is so adorable. I like the name, too. Will she get eyes later?
Jennifer said…
Thanks!

I'm still trying to decide about the eyes. As in, what to do. We shall see!

Popular Posts