I am cleaning in the living room (I did warp two looms as well, so I've not been wasting my time) and I left the garbage bag sitting on the floor. Just a minute ago, I heard suspicious activity coming from the living room, so I walked in there to find Basil and Chloe inside the garbage bag, playing with the packing paper I gave them to play with before Christmas and am now throwing away. (All but one piece, at least, because Basil wanted to play with it as soon as I moved it.)

Chloe got out of the bag as soon as I told her to, but Basil wouldn't get out even after I picked up the bag and shook it a couple of times. I'm sure he would have figured it out eventually (that I wasn't playing, that is) but I had to physically remove him from the bag. Considering that I could have easily tied it shut without knowing he was inside (I would have known eventually, of course, but still) I wonder how long it would have taken him to claw his way out?

Silly kitten.

In other news, I won't be axing the whole of Transformation; I'm revising Martin's section and Vlad's is changing a bit as well. I think I may have hit on the problem I've had with it. We'll see. Hopefully, I can finish the cut and paste part of the revision before Monday. Again, we'll see. I have a lot to do tomorrow, after all.

Comments

Popular Posts