So one of the whole grain cookbooks I ordered was Whole Grains Every Day, Every Way by Lorna Sass. I started reading it the other day, and learned some good information about cooking whole grains. And then, I get to page 113, where the soups and salads recipes are supposed to start, only to find that the next page is 149. Yep, the whole section is missing.

And, to make matters worse, it repeats after about 20 pages; I read the same catfish recipe twice and thought I was seeing things. Hopefully, I won't have any trouble returning the book to Amazon, because it's actually going to be quite useful. We'll see, though. I've only had to return a book one other time (when it arrived moldy--no kidding!) and they didn't believe me. But they took it back anyway after I pitched a fit.

Comments

Popular Posts