Yes, I realize it's not the New York Times Bestseller List, or the Locus Bestseller List or anything like that. But Full Moon is now #7 this morning, and I am very pleased. Go Edward! :)

It kept snowing last night. So much for 'little or no accumulation'; I bet I have two inches in my yard! It will be interesting to get to work this morning, but I'm going to try my best. Hopefully the main roads will be better. If not, well, I'll get there when I get there.

Last night, I made a fabulous, quick supper--wild rice in my rice cooker with peas and carrots mixed in. The sauce was a mixture of olive oil, some garlic spices and seasoned salt, a tiny bit of soy sauce, and honey. Then I pulled out some dough from the fridge bread dough and made what I can only call lavosh or some other flat bread--I used one of my cast iron griddles to grill it as my rice cooked. It was very tasty, and there's enough leftover for lunch today.

I realized last night that with Heart's Desire and Fire & Water in submission, and then The Sixth Stone later on, and then So You Want to be a Vampire and Transformation (provided I finish it) and then Second Coming as well, and Blood & Summer, because that's kind of the afterword story, I could potentially have 21 books out provided they are all accepted. I definitely don't expect them to all be published this year (I don't want to exhaust what fans I do have) but sheesh! That's quite a few books. And that's not even counting the next Karen Montgomery story, or any others on the list. Busy much?

I'll reread Blood & Summer today while I'm at work, I think.

I also decided last night that I really need an errata page; I'm having enough trouble keeping everything straight myself, and there are already some obvious contradictions. So I'll have to put that on my list for when I redo my webpage (soon!)

Comments

Popular Posts