Hey, retailers? You who keep sending me emails every single day (and sometimes more than once a day) with 24-hour deals? Guess what, I've already finished my Christmas shopping (although I did buy tea today for stocking stuffers) and your emails are falling on deaf ears.

(I guess I should be happy that I'm not getting catalogs; at least that hasn't started up again. Yet.)

It has taken me at least five minutes, sometimes more, to turn left out of our driveway at work this week. The worst day was the White! Death! but today was bad too. And I made the mistake of going out at 10:30am on break to stop at Pier 1 and Kroger. It took me an hour to get back to the office. Thank goodness I have hour lunches this week, although today's was taken a bit early.

I won't go back out this week, let me tell you.

I imagine if you had to do some Christmas shopping and got to the mall when it opens, you'd probably get out intact. But I'm not sure about that, since I left the office only 30 minutes after the mall opened, and it still took me an hour.

I have revised the 'what I'm making' list a bit; I'm not going to have time for one thing, so I'll have to think of something else. So we'll see what I come up with. I'd really like to finish the rest of the Christmas presents by Sunday evening. That would be nice.

Comments

Popular Posts