I got the dishcloths done, warped the knitters loom for one Christmas present scarf, warped the Union loom wrong so I have to go back and do it again (my fault, but at least there was progress!) and got to about halfway on the Christmas present scarf.

What else did I do yesterday? It seems I was busy all day, but I don't have a lot to show for it. Although my rooms are still pretty clean, since I did finish that up too.

Today, I really have to finish one bear--at least, but two would be nicer--and finish one Christmas scarf and warp the knitters loom for the next one. I'd also like to make some progress on the dishtowels that are already warped on the LeClerc loom.

Plus, do the dishes, laundry, and usual stuff, like write, which I did last night for an hour--starting at 9:30pm!

Comments

Popular Posts