I did not have any intentions whatsoever to rearrange the loom room tonight, but that's what I seem to be doing. And it's 11pm! I'm glad I don't have to get up tomorrow morning.

This stems from my dilemma that I don't really have any flat space in the loom room; if I get a box to unpack, or something, I'm pretty much out of luck in here. Of course, it doesn't help that my kitchen table is also messy. Nope, not at all.

So anyway, earlier this week, I got the idea that I could very possibly move the brown cabinet from the hallway (where it looks fine but sticks out a bit) and move the bookcases with the nonfiction books into the hallway, where they'd fill up one entire wall and still be accessible.

I didn't intend to do that tonight, really, I didn't. But now I have an orphaned blue cabinet with no place to go, four bookcases (two on top of two) in the hallway only half full with books (the intention was to keep the craft/weaving books in the loom room, of course, and my LeClerc loom still in the same spot even though it was part of the issue.

What I would really like to do is move the cats' food into the entry room, but I'm hesitant to do that because there's really no spot for it at the moment.

What I'd really like to do is have a week off to clean my house and do my Christmas gifts, but that's not going to happen, so I have to make time to finish all this stuff, I guess.

Anyway, I should now have room for the rug warp I bought. It will go into the brown cabinet. Hopefully.

I couldn't fit another loom in here if someone gave me one for free.

Comments

Popular Posts