The shoppers were out in force yesterday at the mall; I've been having a difficult time getting through my 'shortcut' because that involves driving right past the turn off for the mall and a bunch of other places.

Thankfully, there's only two more days of this, counting today. I'm getting sick of all the cars!

I have two more Christmas presents to finish. I should be able to get them done, too. I am over halfway done with my sister's present, and I have to make Ethan a hat. Shouldn't be a problem.

(Although since I'm not happy with how the yarn is working out for Ethan's hat, I'm considering not making it, but I'll give it a little more time and see.)

Right now, I have a kitten nestled inside of my robe. He's not going to like it when I have to get up in a minute here...

Comments

Grey said…
I'm dreading even going to the grocery store today...

Popular Posts