Finished up Malachi's chapter last night. Wrote a placeholder note for who gets the next chapter (Kyren, I think) and thought about what happens next.

I'm not sure Nathaniel will ever get to the tea party.

I am approaching 50k on this one. I should be a bit more than half done, but I'm not sure. I don't have any idea how it will end. All I know is who I need to be alive for the next book. *g*

For the record, I don't like demons very much at all. But this particular demon is rather fun to write about.

I broke out my short-sleeved cashmere sweater today, since the 'high' today is supposed to be 74F. And I'm wearing jeans on a Wednesday, just because I didn't feel like finding a different pair of pants. So there. :P

Made cookies last night. Didn't knit or do any edits. Hopefully I will be able to do both this evening. Five pages a day for edits. Urgh. And I do need to finish that scarf before it starts to grow moss. Which would actually do a lot for the texture of this particular scarf, now that I come to think about it... :)

Comments

Popular Posts