Well, at least the computer system is up today. I can be happy about that. It came back around 3:30 yesterday afternoon, which pretty much meant I didn’t get all that much work done yesterday at all. Oh well. I had nothing urgent on my plate anyway. But it was still irritating.

I did get a bunch of files that I have to electronically file renamed, but I have 213 left to rename before I can file them. So maybe I will work on that a bit today.

I did discover that my Dream House (the original part of it, at least) was built in 1803. How cool is that?! Heck, Darkbrook wasn’t even a glimmer in 1803. (Okay, I’ll stop. But the Dream House will definitely end up in one of my stories somewhere in Beth-Hill. Definitely.)

On the writing end, I didn’t get a lot written last night, but it wasn’t shabby, either. Kyren and Emle’s sister have been found. I’m thinking they both live to see the end of the book (I’m rather fond of Kyren, despite what I put him through) but we’ll see. Things could change, after all.

Although now I desperately want a “Gabriel and the Hunt” t-shirt. Or maybe a bumper sticker. Hmm. I haven’t had any luck designing bumper stickers yet…

Comments

Popular Posts