I was very tired this morning, but I'm a bit wider awake now.

Worked on SCR a bit last night. Still on Malachi's chapter. It's 48,660 (IIRC) as of last night. Which means I haven't added much this past week or so, but at least we're moving forward again.

The thing that involves Storage did not happen this weekend. At the moment, I'm fairly ambivalent whether it happens or not. I guess I will wait and see. (I hate waiting.) I can go either way on this, in truth.

Didn't get the edits done. I'm going to try to do five pages a night (it's short, so that should be bearable) so we'll see if I can force myself to do them. (That's one of the things I HATE about writing. Ugh. It bores me out of my MIND.)

I need to update my to-do list and add everything I want to get done by the end of the year to it. I think it's about time to do that. Since it's AUGUST, after all. Yikes. Four months left in the year...

Comments

Popular Posts