Well, I did get some words written last night. Ended Nathaniel's chapter and started the next one (Sarah's POV.) Made up an interesting spell using Kyren's flute. Discovered Amalea has a bit of musical talent.

Malachi was, in essence, mind-raped by the demon. It also offered him a bargain--if he agrees to help it, it will restore his sight. And all it wants in return is to be freed and sent back to its plane of existence.

A hard bargain to pass up, for someone such as Malachi. I'm not sure how he will answer, and neither is Gabriel. (Gabriel could forbid him, but that would smack of Before, and he's trying to avoid that. But in my mind, Gabriel should just forbid him and be done with it.)

Anyway, boring story-stuff. Not sure of my wordcount; I really need to hotsync. (Haven't hotsynced in two weeks--knock on wood.)

Let's see. I have a list of things to do this weekend, but it's not very long. In fact, the edits for CtS are the only thing on my list other than writing and knitting. And we will be doing corn, apples, and maybe peaches this weekend, so I'll have to work around that. And I do need to clean off my desk and clean out Hildy's cage as well. Should be possible.

Comments

Unknown said…
You're not kind to your MCs. Yes!
Jennifer said…
Yes, well... I have to be mean to someone!
Unknown said…
Re: mean.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Popular Posts