Top Ten List: (Just for fun.)

1. Well, duh. The Perfect House. I would never have to move again. I would die in this house.

2. Cute, but an hour's drive to and from work. No land to speak of. Bay windows, though...

3. Now this is just cool. Drawbacks: on a floodplain. (Last flood: 1997)

4. Another cutie. This one just seems awfully nice and cozy to me. Although I wish it was green. (see below)

5. This is the Cape Cod I've been eyeing for a while. It is green. That's the reason why I like it. I know. Stupid reason.

6. Sarah's house in Heart's Desire. (actually, now that I look at it, it's too new to be Sarah's house.

7. Another nice one, but on a flood plain.

8. Cute. And I'm just about positive it's not really 999 years old, too. :)

9. Flood plain.

10. This actually used to be a schoolhouse, but they've really remodeled the inside. As far as I know, however, it's not a story and a half. And only four rooms. Very small.

It was actually difficult coming up with ten houses I would consider if I had the funds, etc. Most of the ones for sale look like this one.

Ick. I really don't like ranches at all.

Comments

Popular Posts